By clicking the order button, you agree to ShaneInvasions' Term & Conditions, with respect to the creation of their work. Therefore,in consideration of the preceding discussion and the mutual covenant hereinafter set forth and other valuable attentions, both parties agree as follows:
The artist agrees to create the work in accordance with your specifications. The artist will do the following within the week after the artist receive the form – including the Agreement and the full payment from you:
1. Maintain strong communication and bond to develop an accomplished idea we equally agree upon to pursue the rough drafts.
1. Make effort to showcase progress as a checkpoint or an update, allowing any adjustments you request the artist to change.The artist will deliver to you,via electronic mail (or a downloadable hyperlink), within  days after you approve the final design(s), digital files containing the final design(s), in the following format(s): PNG (HIGH RES)
The artist will send an invoice through PayPal with the following week requiring you to complete the purchase. However, for upcoming circumstance, please give notice to the artist. You agree on once you consider completing the purchase, the artist will begin work on your piece.
1. The artist must provide a rounded due date to you for each stage to supply you with updates.
1. The artist only agrees upon payment through PayPal. The artist in addition must require your email, therefore, propose an invoice to your electronic mail for settlement.
1. If you obtain or are a Canadian citizenship, you possess the right to send the artist an e-Transfer. However, if you are outside of Canada.
LEGAL / LIMITATIONS
The artist can’t guarantee that their work will be completely error-free and so the artist can’t be liable to you or any third-party for impairments. The artist enforces every right to discard your order if your idea goes against the law, or the artist is uncomfortable process it further.
1. You must be 18 + if you order for pornographic material. If the artist is uncomfortable and is asking for identification, you're accommodated to do so.
CHANGES AND REVISIONS
You agree to provide timely feedback for the artist to understand your concerns, objections or corrections to the design(s). The artist must agree to listen to your feedback and make changes where its specified. However the artist will not go over major changes, as the artist will charge you if that's the case:
1. Only if you require the artist to make a major due over.
The artist legally retains copyright for all material created under the agreement. Hence, can showcase sample works from this project as portfolio piece, only with approval from you. The artist retains ownership of all unique artwork/files or parts contained therein, whether preliminary or final.
1. You must continue maintaining the artist's trademark on their publicized design and credit the artist for their position.Any remove of the artist’s credit and/or watermark will get involved in judicial matter.
If the artist’s work includes content from other vendors (e.g., stock illustration, printing, photography, software, etc...), this section states that intellectual property ownership for those materials remains with those “third party” vendors. If shipping is required, you must understand the artist is not liable on what the company do during the shipment. However, the artist must connect with the service being used for updates and communicate with you throughout the process.
Both parties understand that you or the artist may terminate the service at any time if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party. Upon written or verbal cancellation, you are responsible for payment for all expenses incurred and any work done towards the completion of the project based on the percentage of the project completed that is determinedly the artist. Should you cancel the project following its completion, you are responsible for full payment as per the agreed upon estimate plus all expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation, the artist retains ownership of all copyrights and original work created.